About Arcadia Bluffs
Arcadia Bluffs was founded in 1999 on the windswept bluffs overlooking Lake Michigan in Arcadia, Michigan. The Club sits on 265 acres that were once a mix of cherry and apple orchards, as well as densely wooded acreage. The course drops approximately 225 feet from its highest point on #3 tee to the bluff line, then drops an additional 180 feet to the Lake Michigan Shoreline. The course covers 3,100 feet of Lake Michigan frontage.
Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club will operate as the finest daily fee golfing facility in the United States.
In order to fulfill the Club’s mission, the ownership and staff collectively adopt the following goals:
- Every guest who drives through the gates of Arcadia Bluffs will be treated to prompt and friendly service by an attentive and exceptionally well-trained staff.
- Every guest who plays golf at Arcadia Bluffs will experience unparalleled playing conditions at a reasonable pace of play.
- Every guest who dines at Arcadia Bluffs will experience exceptional casual dining emphasizing quality food preparation, presentation, and table service in an immaculately clean clubhouse.
- Every guest who visits the Lodge will enjoy an elegant, comfortable, and private environment, where exceptional personal service is provided.
- Arcadia Bluffs will maintain the highest environmental respect for the entire property, and will demand the same respect from the Club’s guests.
- Arcadia Bluffs management team will act according to high professional standards as leaders in the golfing industry and local community.
View our course policies on Dress, Reservations, Use Of The Course, Non-Smoking, Alcoholic Beverages.