Thank you for choosing Arcadia Bluffs! It will be our sincere pleasure to have you on the property and we look forward to serving you during your visit. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak please note the following steps we are taking to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to protect our valued guests and staff members. Please join us in these measures as we work together to provide a safe environment for everyone at Arcadia. On behalf of the entire Arcadia Bluffs family we welcome you and are ready to assist you during your visit.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR YOUR VISIT
• Check-in/out will be hands-free. Unless otherwise directed we will use the credit card on file for all your charges.
• You will receive an emailed copy of your folio and requested receipts upon check-out.
• Adhering to the CDC recommendations and to promote contactless transactions, we will automatically post your food, beverages, and golf charges to your room, to be paid upon check out with the credit card on file.
• If you wish to split your payment using multiple credit cards please contact us to include the credit numbers on your file.
• For your safety and the safety of our team members, Housekeeping service during your visit will be replaced by an Amenities Delivery service twice a day. Instructions will be provided to you at check-in.
• All guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each stay. Please be assured all incoming rooms will have been properly cleaned and sanitized for your safety and enjoyment.
• We encourage guests to use our website to view our menus, however upon request we will provide single-use paper menus.
• Seating capacity is limited to 50% of normal seating.
• All tables have been positioned to maintain the required six feet of separation between parties or groups. This includes bar top seating.
• Tables of no more than 10 guests will be seated together.
• The breakfast buffet has been temporarily closed.
• All kitchen staff are required to wear a non-medical grade face covering and gloves when handling food as consistent with FDA guidelines
• Shared condiment items for guests will be limited and when feasible single use packets will be provided.
• All tables and bar tops will be covered with single use linens.
• Silverware will be presented in linen rolled single use napkins.
• All chairs and reusable condiments will be thoroughly disinfected in between uses.
• Outside seating will be encouraged when possible.
• The number of guests in The Golf Shops at any given time will be limited.
• Golf cars will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
• We ask that guests return golf cars in the same condition as when they started, free of trash and debris, etc.
GOLF COURSE AND PRACTICE FACILITIES
• Please do not touch the flagsticks.
• Bunkers rakes (course and practice facilities) have been removed - please smooth out with your foot or club as best that you can.
• Practice balls will be provided for use at your own discretion.
SANITATION, DISINFECTION & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
• In accordance with Michigan Executive Order No. 2020-147, face coverings are required upon entry, unless medically unable.
• Guests will go through an entry health screening which includes temperature reading and basic health questions. Any guest exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted into the facility.
• All staff complete a required daily entry health screening prior to entering the facility. Any employee exhibiting any symptoms will be immediately sent home for self-observation.
•Arcadia Bluffs has been professionally disinfected by Jan-Pro using electrostatic technology that applies a negative charge to a 30-micron droplet, ensuring 100% surface coverage. EnviroShield Treatments are environmentally friendly and will not cause skin, eye or respiratory issues. Using only CDC and CBC COVID-19 approved medical grade disinfectant ensures a long-term safety solution that is powerful enough to kill 99.999% of harmful bacteria and viruses for well past 6 months.
•Arcadia Bluffs has communicated with all vendors and purveyors to verify their safety measures to ensure our inventory is of the safest and highest quality.
• All staff are required to wear a non-medical grade face covering, unless medically unable.
• All high-touch and public areas will be continuously disinfected throughout the business day and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected overnight.
• All cleaning and disinfectant products are CDC and CBC approved to combat the COVID-19 virus.